Gas Safety Check Calne

Yarworth Heating Ltd is your local Gas Safety specialist covering Calne.

Do you have a rental property in the local area? If so then we can provide you with a Gas Safety Check within Calne.

As a landlord you need a Gas Safety Check or CP12 for every gas appliance in your rental property. It’s a legal requirement and each individual Certificate has to be renewed every 12 months. Without them you risk a hefty fine and the appliances may be unsafe for tenants to use.

Yarworth Heating Ltd can provide you with a Gas Safety Check in Calne for your rental property.  And if you want the job done right? then look no further! you’ll be glad that you didn’t.

All of our Certificates include a Central Heating Boiler Service as standard. We can cater for more appliances as necessary to give you a full annual solution to keep you compliant with the law and take the best care of your gas appliances, to help you achieve a better return on your investment.


                                                        01249 712249
Gas Safety Certificate